Friday, July 25, 2008

A Wonderful Vacation

Just Back from a Lovely Vacation and that can make for a Wonderful Life. Almost two weeks gone away, spent a day in Minuteman National Historic Park, then went to Maine for a day of bread-baking class --NIRVANA!! I learned so much that my head was spinning and I was dizzy from it all. And my last question was "when can I come back and learn more?"

Two days with nothing to do, so I did yarn shopping and sight seeing. Then Nova Scotia for three days of reenacting in the lovely town of Shelburne where many of the Loyalists were sent when the Revolution ended in 1783. More yarn shopping, a wonderful hand made oak basket to carry yarn in, and a visit to a woolen mill museum enriched the visit.
So relaxed...so happy. If only I had a job and an income, how much happier I could be!
Pix of yarn, and the pair of socks I had to start knitting, to follow...

No comments: