Thursday, May 24, 2007

Blogging Along

I've been reading blogs for the past few days and having stopped and started on several blogs of my own, feel compelled to start journalling in public AGAIN. I'm so very good at doing it in private...what is it like in public?So, here are some of my favorite blogs to date
Suzie's blog for Woolbearers, my favorite LYS on the face of the earth.
Jessica's blog. Jessica knits and plays the bassoon. The two naturally go together in her world. And she lives with a man know as He Who Juggles Fire. Go figure.
A Dress A Day. Life as soon through the eyes of various dresses or the person who envisions those lives. Thanks to Ingrid for making my life richer for this blog.
Crazy Aunt Purl. A woman who knows how to live. Divorced with four cats and in love with Revlon ColorStay lipstick and obsessed with A Perfect Storm. okey dokey.

I do so admire these people. Their thoughts and words and snips of their lives are out there for strangers, friends and families. How courageous and fool hardy.

2 comments:

Zarzuela said...

*blushes* Thanks for the nice complements Cate! And it was really interesting reading about your reinactment activities. Some day I'll have to come check one out. Happy Blogging! :)

Jessica

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
No More Crawling Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Search Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them @ Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]